Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Tumor?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Submission of a manuscript implies that the work described is not simultaneously being considered by other journals or is already published elsewhere; That the material contained within the manuscript is original, with all information from other sources appropriately referenced, and that written specific permission has been granted by any existing copyright holders prior to publication and is clearly cited and available. That its publication has been approved by all co-authors; That the author(s) agree to transfer to ACT Publishing Group Inc exclusive copyright ownership for all formats of the manuscript, including print and electronic formats, English and non-English language formats, and subsequent editions; That the author(s) acknowledge that all articles published by ACT Publishing Group Inc are selected by an in-house editor and fully peer-reviewed by external reviewers. ACT Publishing Group Inc applies the Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial (CC BY-NC 4.0) license, which permits others to distribute, remix, adapt, build upon this work non-commercially, and license their derivative works on different terms, provided the original work is properly cited and the use is non-commercial. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/. The corresponding author and all co-authors, signs a copyright transfer form at the time of submission of the manuscript; That all figures and tables have been correctly placed and clearly identified, and meet the journal’s standards of high-resolution quality. The Journal or the publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation. The journal allows the authors to hold the copyright without restrictions and to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.